Location Location Location: Marketing for Local Businesses to Drive Traffic
Time & Location
About the Event
Are you a local business in the Asheville, NC and surrounding area (Hendersonville, Weaverville, Waynesville, Black Mountain)? This workshop is for you!
Bring your laptop as part of this workshop will be hands-on.
Facebook and Instagram are great tools for local businesses but what other marketing tools and strategies exist that are just as effective, if not more, for bringing in customers? Topics we will cover:
- Marketing strategies and tools beyond Facebook and Instagram to make your business stand out (online and offline)
- How to optimize your location online (SEO vs SEM)
- How to manage your online listing in multiple directories with a hands on exercise to check your online listing health and ultimately, learn ways to drive more traffic to your business, including discussion on duplicate listings, how incorrect information can hurt you, and how to take control and manage your reviews.
- We will discuss the difference between online search, local search and voice search and how these impact your local business.
- We will review reviews - which reviews matter and which don't. Is there a hierarchy of reviews?
- We will also discuss local issues impacting your local business (Asheville and surrounding).
Bonus material: learn innovative marketing tools to enhance customer experience in your local business.