top of page
Mon, Nov 18|
6 Stages of Developing A Marketing Plan Overview #OwnIt
Learn the 6 stages of developing a Marketing Plan. Click here for full details.
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Nov 18, 2019, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Marketing Outpost, 633 Merrimon Ave Suite B, Asheville, NC 28804, USA
About the Event
No registration required. Show up. Learn.
Business owners are overwhelmed with the many marketing tools online available and many do not have a Marketing Plan. Attend this free 1 hour presentation to learn about the 6 phases of developing a Marketing Plan for your business. In the process, you will learn how to make marketing decisions for your business. Own your marketing!
We will go over these Topics:
- Introduction: Understanding the role of Marketing in your Business as it relates to the 3 other cornerstones of your business: Finance, Operations and Management
- Phase 1: Identifying Business Products/Services, Mission/Vision
- Phase 2: Understanding the 4 Ps in Marketing
- Phase 3: Sales Funnel Analysis: What is it, how to do it
- Phase 4: Marketing Tools
- Phase 5: Assessment - Market Research, SWOT, Inventory
- Phase 6: Developing the Marketing Plan: Pulling it all together
bottom of page